Now that I’ve relaxed a little, I’m starting to enjoy knitting more and recognizing that there really are benefits.
1. It gets my mind off things that are bugging me.
2. It apparently keeps me from strangling people.
3. I never run out of things I would like to knit.
4. I’ve met some pretty nice people in the process.
5. I don’t have anybody breathing down my neck and telling me how to do it.
6. It has started going a lot faster.
One of these days, I’m going to make a pair of fingerless gloves. I have plenty of yarn to do it with, too. I don’t know if I’ll be sharing a pattern or not though. There are people on Ravelry saying that not just their original patterns, but their entire blogs, have been stolen by people, links, pictures, text and all. Why would you do something like that? You know you’ll get caught. And when you do, people will lose all respect for you. What do you possibly get out of that?