Saturday, July 31, 2010
- Finish repeat #2 on the BSG socks (Monkey Pattern by CookieA on http://www.knitty.com). Post pics.
- Continue crocheting the edging on Jo’s snood. 25% done
- Swatch for sweater knitalong. Get the first 10 rows done of any part of it.
- Pick a lace pattern and another sock pattern for stashbusting. Print all relevant information to go with them.
- Sort my book and pattern stash.
If there’s time:
- Use same edging on snood for toilet lid cover. (best idea I’ve had all day).
- Bag up patterns and stash for Project-of-the-Month.
- Pick out a cool little app for project status to go on the blog. See if wordpress has one somewhere.
- Work on my web page look.
- Make a black or white (or both) layer to go over the purple background I made.
- Make some more coordinating graphics.